THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Einstien Bird


NAME:Einstien

"Hi! I'm Einstein. I am an 11 year old Congo African Grey Parrot. I live with Marcia and Jeff in a place called Texas! I am often mistaken for the famous "Einstein" that was featured on the TV show Animal Planet Pet Stars. The only things we have in common is our name, good looks, and the desire to entertain humans!"




Our friends have a beautiful cat that came to join the fun later in the evening. I never met a cat before. So very carefully we were introduced.
"Puddin, meet Einstein. Einstein, this is Puddin.” Puddin was very nice, but kind of scared. Puddin didn’t stay around very long.




Einstein imitates a Monkey, Says hot and cold in Italian, chants for lunch, makes water sounds, and a train whistle.

0 comments: